IDBE Settles EGP 450 million for 62 customers
Published Saturday, 26 May 2012 15:37 | Written by Mohammed Hamdi
Industrial Development & Workers Bank of Egypt succeeded to settle 62 nonperforming clients valued at EGP 450 million by the end of April.
Hamdi Azzam, a board member, said the bank targets during the coming period to settle 25% of the non-performing debt’s portfolio, ranging from 1. to EGP 1.7 billion.
Azzam said that the bank is in talks with a number of defaulting customers to develop better solutions for both parties.
He also affirmed that the bank aims to achieve high growth rates during 2012, through expanding in financing small and medium enterprises and increasing the size of the portfolio by 25% i.e with EGP 250 million by the end of April.
Most Popular »
- Malek, El Zorba, Al-Swedy Turn Down FEI's Chairman Post
- Egypt Likely To Join BRICS By Year-End – Official
- Exclusive: Mubarak-Era Top Gas Mogul Owns 300.000 Shares In Egypt Bourse
- Egypt, DAMAC Sign Final Settlement Accord Today
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News