CBE Sells T-bills For EGP 2 Bln
Published Sunday, 29 April 2012 15:23 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Ministry of Finance said the yield on treasury bills rose and the Central Bank of Egypt sold only EGP 2 billion instead of the EGP 3.5 billion worth it had asked for at an auction on Sunday.
The average yield on the 266-day bills rose to 15.616 percent from 15.529 percent at the last issue on April 17.
The central bank sells the bills on behalf of the finance ministry.
Most Popular »
- Egyptian C. Bank to Auction EGP6.5 bln T-Bills Tomorrow
- Egypt Says Price Terms Approval to Unlock Long-awaited Licence for Mobile Operators
- Egypt Urges Arabs to Copy Saudi on Brotherhood Terror Tag
- General Motors Egypt Says to Invest EGP150 Million within 2014
- DMX Egypt Sees Digital Marketing Investments worth EGP17 billion in 2017