CBE Sells T-bills For EGP 2 Bln
Published Sunday, 29 April 2012 15:23 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Ministry of Finance said the yield on treasury bills rose and the Central Bank of Egypt sold only EGP 2 billion instead of the EGP 3.5 billion worth it had asked for at an auction on Sunday.
The average yield on the 266-day bills rose to 15.616 percent from 15.529 percent at the last issue on April 17.
The central bank sells the bills on behalf of the finance ministry.
Most Popular »
- Israel’s Tamar Confirms $4bn Gas Deal Talks with Egypt’s Dolphinus
- Despite ISIL Conflicts, Egypt Engineering Exports to Iraq Hit Record
- Egypt’s ElSewedy-Arab Contractors Alliance Bids for Power Station in Iraq
- Insurance Federation of Egypt Contributes EGP1mn to ‘Long Live Egypt’ Fund
- Egypt Inks new Oil and Gas Exploration Deal in Western Desert