CBE Sells T-bills For EGP 2 Bln
Published Sunday, 29 April 2012 15:23 |
Ministry of Finance said the yield on treasury bills rose and the Central Bank of Egypt sold only EGP 2 billion instead of the EGP 3.5 billion worth it had asked for at an auction on Sunday.
The average yield on the 266-day bills rose to 15.616 percent from 15.529 percent at the last issue on April 17.
The central bank sells the bills on behalf of the finance ministry.
Most Popular »
- Armed Forces destroys Two Main Terrorist Bases- Spokesman
- Six Japanese Firms offer building Egypt’s New Capital City
- BREAKING: ISIS-affiliated Group claims responsibility for Sinai Attacks
- United States seeks Extradition of 7 FIFA Officials from Switzerland
- APR Energy inks Gas Turbine Power Plant Deal in Egypt