CBE Sells T-bills For EGP 2 Bln
Published Sunday, 29 April 2012 15:23 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Ministry of Finance said the yield on treasury bills rose and the Central Bank of Egypt sold only EGP 2 billion instead of the EGP 3.5 billion worth it had asked for at an auction on Sunday.
The average yield on the 266-day bills rose to 15.616 percent from 15.529 percent at the last issue on April 17.
The central bank sells the bills on behalf of the finance ministry.
Most Popular »
- NTG Discusses Egypt’s E-waste Risks Today in EGAS Seminar
- Russia Keen to Invest in Egypt's Energy, Tourism Sectors - Deputy PM
- Arab Contractors to Take Part in Ethiopian Road Project
- Egypt signs First Gas Fracking Contract with Apache, Shell
- Egypt Launches Ayady Company to Create 500.000 Jobs for Youth