CBE Sells T-bills For EGP 2 Bln
Published Sunday, 29 April 2012 15:23 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Ministry of Finance said the yield on treasury bills rose and the Central Bank of Egypt sold only EGP 2 billion instead of the EGP 3.5 billion worth it had asked for at an auction on Sunday.
The average yield on the 266-day bills rose to 15.616 percent from 15.529 percent at the last issue on April 17.
The central bank sells the bills on behalf of the finance ministry.
Most Popular »
- Egypt to Kick off Tomorrow Suez National Museum with EGP46million
- Egypt to Invest $14.5 bln in Petchems, Refining over 5 Years
- Egypt Army to Meet UAE Arabtec over One Million Homes Project
- From the Archive, 29 September 1970: President Nasser Dies of Heart Attack
- CAPMAS: Egypt’s Exports to Nile Basin Countries Inches by 15%