CBE Sells T-bills For EGP 2 Bln
Published Sunday, 29 April 2012 15:23 |
Ministry of Finance said the yield on treasury bills rose and the Central Bank of Egypt sold only EGP 2 billion instead of the EGP 3.5 billion worth it had asked for at an auction on Sunday.
The average yield on the 266-day bills rose to 15.616 percent from 15.529 percent at the last issue on April 17.
The central bank sells the bills on behalf of the finance ministry.
Most Popular »
- Dresser-Rand provides three SGT-400 gas turbines for Egypt's Zohr gas field
- Japan's ambassador discusses joint oil projects with Egypt's El-Molla
- Japan blasts: One dead in Utsunomiya city
- In Gettysburg, Trump opposes AT&T deal, takes hard line on immigration, trade
- Swedish Tetra Pak plans raising sales in Egypt to 8bn packs