CBE Sells T-bills For EGP 2 Bln
Published Sunday, 29 April 2012 15:23 |
Ministry of Finance said the yield on treasury bills rose and the Central Bank of Egypt sold only EGP 2 billion instead of the EGP 3.5 billion worth it had asked for at an auction on Sunday.
The average yield on the 266-day bills rose to 15.616 percent from 15.529 percent at the last issue on April 17.
The central bank sells the bills on behalf of the finance ministry.
Most Popular »
- China is growing at 'reasonable' pace despite pressures: Premier
- Thai police hunt more suspects after Bangkok bomb arrest
- Buffett's Berkshire takes $4.48 billion stake in Phillips 66
- Leading EU countries seek urgent meeting on migrant crisis
- Dutch plan tougher asylum policy as migrants flock to Europe