CBE Sells T-bills For EGP 2 Bln
Published Sunday, 29 April 2012 15:23 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Ministry of Finance said the yield on treasury bills rose and the Central Bank of Egypt sold only EGP 2 billion instead of the EGP 3.5 billion worth it had asked for at an auction on Sunday.
The average yield on the 266-day bills rose to 15.616 percent from 15.529 percent at the last issue on April 17.
The central bank sells the bills on behalf of the finance ministry.
Most Popular »
- Naguib Sawiris to bring Cyprus’ Ayia Napa Marina to ‘Fruition’ – Minister
- Facebook reports Strong Profits, Adding Millions of Users
- How to use WhatsApp for Web – Windows 7/8/XP Computer & Mac?
- Industries Federation discusses Egypt’s Economic Summit Preparations Today
- Saudi Arabia’s Alhokair Planning IPO of Egyptian Malls Unit